Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
1. I agree to abide by the regulations, policies and rules of the Australian College of Sport [ACS].
2. I understand that ACS comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and that information on how ACS will collect, use, disclose and manage my personal information is outlined in ACS's Privacy Policies.
3. I acknowledge that during my period of study at ACS, information will be collected by ACS about me.
4. I understand that ACS will use my personal information for the primary purpose of managing and administering all aspects of the course of study for which I have enrolled. ACS will also use this information to contribute to ACS's analysis, use and publication of de-identified results which relate to quality monitoring and improvement activities.
5. I understand that ACS will not disclose my personal information to any third party without my written consent, unless ACS are required or authorised to do so by law.
1. I agree/consent to ACS disclosing my personal information to a person or body external to ACS where:
i. Disclosure is required or permitted by law or is required to fulfill mandatory contractual reporting requirements to Commonwealth and State Government departments, statutory and regulatory bodies and their authorised agents. Examples include, but are not limited to: the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Centrelink, the Australian Taxation Office.
ii. An external person or body is engage to provide services or support to, or for, ACS, such as website hubs, database hosts, data backup service providers, and survey companies holding and/or processing my personal information on their IT systems on behalf of ACS, but only where there is a legal obligation in force between the external body or person and ACS to safeguard my information.
iii. I am a domestic or international student and disclosure is a contractual reporting requirement to Government agencies, sponsors, exchange partners and agents.
iv. Disclosure is to accreditation or registration bodies relevant to my program of study to verify qualifications and experience.
v. I am under 18 years of age and disclosure is to my parent or legal guardian
2. I am aware that personal information disclosed to Commonwealth and State Government departments, statutory and regulatory bodies and their legitimate agents may be shared among various Government agencies and bodies for the purpose of improving the provision of higher education, training and research.
3. I acknowledge that when I enrol at ACS, that ACS will use the email address that I provide them to communicate with me, not only for the purpose of managing aspects of my course, but also to advise me on ACS student services and upcoming ACS events and/or activities which I may wish to participate in as a student of ACS.
The information provided in this Application Form will only be used for the administrative or education purposes of ACS, or in accordance with your specific consent. ACS will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless required to or permitted by law or where you have consented to the disclosure. Information relating to how ACS collect, use or disclose your personal information and how you may complain about ACS's handling of your personal information is contained in ACS's Privacy Policies.
You have a right to access your personal information that ACS holds about you and seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information of enquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact our Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I have read and understood the terms set out above and agree to them as conditions of my application and/or enrollment to ACS.
2. I acknowledge that all information provided in this Application is true and correct.
3. I understand this Application will only be accepted if it is signed and dated.